Additional Information / Service History
1936 Talbot Lago T120 Graber Drop Head Coupe.
Chassis number: 85543
European taxes paid.
- fully restored by Auto Classic Touraine under the supervision of Patrick Delage.
- continuously serviced since by Graber Garage Sport Garage
- believed to be the most elegant Graber body ever.
- body originally built by Graber in 1946 as a less ostentatious substitute for Talbot Lago Teardrop Coupe chassis 90110. The owner wanted a less spectacular car right after the war.
After reinstallment of the Figoni & Falaschi teardrop body the Graber body went into storage and eventually onto this T120 chassis. The 4 litre Teardrop chassis was sold in 2017 for 3.5m at auction ( Author & historian Richard Adato)
- 2021 Winner Schwetzingen Concours d‘Elegance Prix de Jeunesse et Elegance.
- the car needs nothing. A pleasure to drive. A pleasure for the eye to behold.
- Simply Stunning.
The car is resplendent in the deepest of Maroon paintwork with perfect biscuit leather to the interior. The hood is simply lowered after releasing two catches on the header rail. The triple Carb engine has a very sporty note to is & provides very spirited perfomance far ahead of an equivalent derby Bentley for example. The pre Select gear box is simple to use & very intuitive after a couple of miles acclimatisation.
This is a French Grande Routier representing the very eptiome of the genre. It is rare & almost a piece of art with volumptuous curves wherever one looks accented by purposeful louvres to the bonnet. The car wants for nothing & needs nothing other then using.
SALES & VALUATIONS
m: +44 (0) 7967 260 673
SIMONE DELLA CORTE
t: +44 (0)7377 070 943
EUROPEAN SALES and MARKETING
m: +49 170 204 3831
EASTERN EUROPE SALES and MARKETING
m: +44 7872 932 675
Back to sales vehicles
Similarly Priced Vehicles
Vehicles within 20% of price