Chassis no: SMTHDA464ZH825285
Registration: LH17 AXP
2017 Triumph Street Triple RS 765cc
Chassis number: SMTHDA464ZH825285
Registration number: LH17 AXP
Mileage: 4,500 miles
Vintage & Prestige are delighted to offer this 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS for sale with just 4,500 miles and only one owner from new. Finished in Matt Silver Ice. Full Triumph Service History. Datatag Security.
Launched in early 2017 and billed by the press as a ‘game changer’ the Triumph Street Triple RS is a significantly improved bike over the preceding R variant. Engine capacity has been increased to 765cc from the previous 675cc and despite having this extra capacity amazingly the overall weight of the bike is significantly lighter. Engine output is an impressive 123PS @11,700 rpm.
This range-topping Street Triple RS model comes with an impressive specification from the factory including;
- Liquid cooled, 765cc 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder engine (same engine now used for Moto 2)
- Front Suspension - Showa, 41mm upside down big piston forks. Adjustable compression damping, rebound damping and adjustable preload.
- Rear Suspension – Ohlins STX40 piggyback reservoir monoshock. Adjustable spring preload (lock-rings), compression damping and adjustable damping.
- Front brake - Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear brake – Single 220mm fixed disc, Brembo single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS.
- Seat height of 825mm
- Dry weight of 166kg
- Tank capacity of 17.4L
Already an impressive package, this Triumph Street Triple RS has been further enhanced with a quick shifter and 3-stage heated grips. A full colour multi-function dash allows for customisable screen displays and five different rider modes (road, rain, sport, track & programmable rider mode). The bike sits on very good Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP tyres. All manuals, service book and both keys are present, together with service bills and a number of magazines featuring the motorcycle.
This Triumph Street Triple RS was purchased new from Triumph main dealers Carl Rosner Motorcycles, who have also looked after and serviced the bike as required. Recently serviced by them at 3,274 miles, this motorcycle is absolutely ready to go & enjoy for the summer months.
On the road, the Triumph Street Triple RS looks and rides like new. It is a way above average example having covered such little (mainly dry) miles from new and has been garaged overnight.
A number of accessories (not shown) also accompany the bike including;
- Arrow Silencer Exhaust (US spec with removable baffle)
- Triumph Frame Protectors
- Triumph Machined Paddock Stand Bobbins
- Triumph Tail Tidy
- Triumph Front & Rear LED indicators
- Triumph Bar End Mirrors - Anodised Black
- Evotech Radiator Guard
- Evotech Rear Foot Peg Blanking Plates
- Custom Made Specialised Covers indoor cover
- Triumph Rubber Tank Pad
It is in stock now and ready for immediate viewings.
Nationwide delivery also available at competitive rates.
FULL SCREEN VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS To view the ‘Full Size’ images of this car, simply click the main image to enlarge. To reduce the images size, simply click the image again.
Chris Kishtoo 07885 665 893 or 01375 379 719
We accept credit/debit cards. Part exchange welcome. Weekend & evening viewings welcome. Viewings by appointment please.
Prestige House. 9 Globe Industrial Estate, Grays, Essex, RM17 6ST
Back to sales vehicles